RTR Fully Loaded Package
RTR Fully Loaded Package
- Choose from the RTR-44 or RTR-84 (kit or assembled ) or our RTR-51 (which only comes fully welded)
- Hurricane BlackBox Vacuum Table Kit
- Rikon Dust Collector
- RTR Dust boot
- Wireless Handwheel
The RTR is the perfect router!
The Fully loaded RTR is our Flagship RTR 51 5'x10' or RTR 84 4'x8' or RTR 44 4'x4' Router but with all the accessories included.
RTR Comes standard with :
- Standard with Servo Motors
- 3 horse power 2.2 Kw Spindle (ER20)
- Fully enclosed control box
- Control software included
- High Precision Planetary Gear Reduction
- Rack and gear on the Y and X axis
- Kit Designed to fit through a standard door frame
Dust boot :
This Dust Boot was specifically designed to work with the RTR line of routers. Its made to keep table dust to a minimum. It comes as two pieces, the bottom piece connects to the spindle cover via magnets and has a brush system to guide the dust into the vacuum. The top part is a vacuum hose adapter and it connects to the signed for a 2.5" hose but if you need a larger hose connection: message us and we'll see what we can do for you.
Rikon Dust Collector :
• Dust Collection Keeps Your Shops Air Breathable
• 1 HP Motor
• Casters For Mobility
• 4″ Hose Inlet
• Safety Lock Toggle Switch
1 HP Dust Collector #60-100 is a great size for use in a small shop. Single 4” dust port draws 624 CFM, more than enough vacuum power for big chip makers, like jointers and planers. Built-in casters and handle make moving it
Wireless handwheel :
This wireless handwheel allows you to operate your router without the constraint of physically being near the laptop / control software. It makes setting your work coordinates much easier and is recommended with all routers.
Hurricane Vacuum table kit:
The Hurricane system is our flagship model and rightly so. This industrial-grade single-phase 220v vacuum pump is ideal for mid to large CNC table sizes from 5'x 5' up to 5'x 8' (or 25 ft² to 40 ft²). The integrated filtered air cooling and relief valve systems keep your Hurricane running cooler while the sound dampening base keeps the unit running quieter than other comparable systems. The Hurricane comes standard with everything you need to get running; no extra purchases needed. When you combine all of the features of The Hurricane with its ease of installation, operation, and maintenance, The Hurricane is the right decision for your single phase vacuum hold down needs.
Unique Two Stage Design
Its unique two stage design allows you to choose between two motor mode or four motor mode by the press of a button. This feature allows you to use the desired amount of vacuum needed and prolong the life of your motors by only using the secondary motors when needed.
Intake Air Filtration
An inline canister filter is included with the Hurricane Vacuum System. This industrial-grade filter protects your investment and is guaranteed to extend the life of your Hurricane System’s motors by preventing debris from entering the system and causing damage.
- ~400 CFM
- 9.5 - 10 inHg Sealed Vacuum
- 3" Threaded Steel Intake Port
- Dimensions: 34"x 17.5"x 17.5"
- Single Phase 220 - 240 VAC / 30 Amps
- NEMA L6-30P Plug (USA and Canada Spec)
- 4 Long Life High Performance Vacuum Motors
- Integrated Vacuum Gauge
- Included Inline Canister Filter
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Integrated Relief Valve System
- New Sleek Industrial Solid Steel Design
- Power Switches with Circuit Breaking Technology
- High Flow Cooling Air System with Replaceable Filters
- Sound Dampening Base with 3" Threaded Exhaust Port