(RTR) RTR-Y 4th Axis Rotary
We designed this fully assembled Rotary axis system as a beefy add-on to the RTR Router that will expand its capabilities.
It will allow you to make things like:
- Baseball bats
- Chess pieces
- Tables legs
- Bed posts
- Engraving, ETC
It has the holding torque required for indexed milling operations. This means your 4th axis is not just limited to round objects, you can make full 3d objects with it. The RTR-Y comes fully assembled and its a one piece design to maintain precision alignment between the drive chuck and the tail stock.
- 4 Jaw self-centering chuck, inside and outside jaws included
- Planetary gear reducer
- Adjustable tailstock, live center included
- Profile Linear Guide Rails and Bearings
- Steel frame, Pre assembled
- - All required fasteners and brackets for mounting to your CNC machine
- 4" chuck body (expandable to 5.5" / 6 inches of clearance)
- Roughly 47" of useable space
- Dimensions 67"x12"x7"
- Multiple mounting options